Showing 1–12 of 21 results
Aquasalt® the purest salt available for swimming pool and spa chlorine generators. Not intended for human consumption.
Available in 40lb bags.
poolife® TurboShock® Shock Treatment$5.49 – $275.99
poolife® TurboShock® shock treatment is a powerful treatment with more of the benefits pool owners look for. With 75% minimum available chlorine, poolife® TurboShock® shock treatment works fast to combat algae and bacteria. It dissolves more quickly and completely and keeps pool water sparkling clean and clear with less work.
poolife® Rapid Shock® Shock Treatment$3.99 – $139.99
poolife® Rapid Shock® shock treatment is a fast dissolving formula for use weekly, after heavy pool usage, and after rain or windstorms. It works fast to bring your chlorine levels into balance, ridding the water of contaminants and keeping it ready for a refreshing, clean swim.
- Shock treat at least once a week.
- For best results always ensure pH is correct before shock treating your pool.
poolife® Quick Swim Oxidizer
This product is a blend of a powerful oxygen-based oxidizer and a chlorinating agent combined with a pH buffer and a dry clarifier. This formulation provides the benefits of oxygen-based oxidization while boosting free chlorine concentrations. This one-two punch keeps water sparkling clear by oxidizing and eliminating organic contaminants without affecting water balance.
- Swim in 15 minutes after addition of product.
- Does not affect water balance and prevents dull, hazy water.
- Completely soluble and dissolves quickly – no premixing is required.
poolife® MPT Extra™$4.25 – $162.99
These unique poolife® MPT Extra™ 3″ Chlorinating Tablets were developed using all-in-one technology to sanitize, prevent algae, staining and scaling and clarify and soften pool water. These proprietary tablets are sun protected for extended chlorine life and can be used in floaters, feeders or skimmers.
poolife® 3 inch Cleaning Tablets
poolife® 3″ Cleaning Tablets Stabilized Chlorinatoris a slow dissolving, long lasting tablet and provides routine chlorination for clean, clear pool water. The tablets release chlorine which kills bacteria, controls algae, and removes organic contaminants from the water.
- When using poolife® Cleaning Tablets Stabilized Chlorinator, shock treat at least once a week using poolife® TurboShock® shock treatment or poolife® Rapid Shock shock treatment.
- For best results add tablets to a new, clean skimmer, floater or automatic feeder. Always read feeder instructions before use.
poolife® Cleaning Sticks$46.00 – $167.99
poolife® Cleaning Sticks Stabilized Chlorinator is formulated to protect against chlorine loss in direct sunlight and can be used in floaters, feeders or skimmers. These convenient and easy to use sticks are designed to dissolve slowly providing a steady source of available chlorine (up to one week) for complete swimming enjoyment in your pool.
- When using poolife® Cleaning Sticks Stabilized Chlorinator, shock treat at least once a week using poolife® TurboShock® shock treatment or poolife® Rapid Shock® shock treatment.
- For best results add sticks to a new, clean skimmer, floater or automatic feeder. Always read feeder instructions before use.
poolife® Defend+® algaecide is a non-foaming algaecide that not only treats and prevents green, black and yellow algae, but also clarifies your pool water. This powerful formulation can be used for the prevention of future algae growth and the treatment of visible algae.
poolife® AlgaeKill II Algaecide
This product is made especially to control the growth of algae in all types of swimming pools. Its long lasting action will control existing algae and subsequent doses will control re-contamination by algae. Treated water can be used immediately – no waiting to swim!
- Ideal for preventing green, black and mustard algae.
- Add 4 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water for the initial dose.
- Thereafter, add 2 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons every other week.
Smart Test™ Test Strips
4-way combo for pool or spa.
poolife® Alkalinity Plus Balancer$7.99 – $13.59
poolife® Alkalinity Plus balancer raises the total alkalinity of swimming pool water. The ideal total alkalinity range is 60-120 ppm. Maintaining total alkalinity below 60 ppm may cause the pH to fluctuate excessively.
- Test total alkalinity weekly and add this product if total alkalinity is below 60 ppm.
- Use convenient dosage chart on product label.
- Always adjust total alkalinity prior to adjusting pH.
poolife® Calcium Plus$7.19 – $28.39
poolife® Calcium Plus raises the calcium hardness of swimming pool water. The ideal calcium hardness range is 200-500ppm. Maintaining calcium hardness below 200ppm may cause corrosion of metal and plaster surfaces.
- Test calcium hardness monthly and add this product if calcium hardness is below 200ppm.
- Use convenient dosage chart on product label.
- If a large amount of poolife® Calcium Plus is required (more than a 50 ppm addition), add in 1/3 increments, allowing 4-6 hours between additions.