Have water analyzed and add balancing/winterizing chemicals at least 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment. If it is a solid safety cover an extension cord and garden hose need to be available for Anchor Pools to install pump on your safety cover.
Anchor Pools will:
- Turn power off to equipment
- Plug skimmer and returns (where necessary)
- Remove all plugs from equipment and store in pump basket
- Remove ladder and handrails where needed
- Install cover on pool
- Place cover pump on solid safety covers
Pricing for Safety Cover
Up to 20 x 40 or 800 sq ft=$240.00 +trip charge Larger than 20 x 40 or 800 sq ft=$290.00 +trip charge
Ladders and handrails:
When installing a winter cover, we will make every possible attempt to remover your ladder and handrail. However, sometimes these items become impossible to remove. If we cannot remove them, we will have to cut them at the base in order to install your winter cover. Next spring, you will be responsible for purchasing new ones and installing them.